Sports nutrition is often the missing piece in taking your racing to the next level. My goal as your sports nutritionist will be to look at your current nutrition and training, and optimize your fueling to help you reach your goals. Athletes come to me to help them:
- Reach their pinnacle by using the proper sports nutrition
- Learn how to use nutrient timing to optimize training and recovery
- Learn how to eat to enhance life and performance
- Achieve a desired body composition
- Create a race day specific fuel plan to help them succeed and minimize dreaded GI issues
- Use nutrition periodization to help achieve the proper balance of calories and macronutrients
- Determine specific hydration and electrolyte needs
- Learn which supplements will help you best achieve your goals
Each athlete is individual in their sports nutrition needs, so I will look at each athlete with fresh eyes in a holistic manner. Nutrition is not a one size fits all area, which is one reason it can be so confusing. Sports nutrition is offered in person in Fort Worth, Texas, or online.
If you’d like help taking your racing to the next level, click here to learn more.
Disclaimer: I am not legally allowed to diagnose, treat, or prescribe. I am not a physician or licensed clinical dietitian. If you have a metabolic disease or need the assistance of someone who is licensed to treat illnesses, I can point you in the direction of wonderful resources.